Thursday, September 15, 2011

Shop Esquelito

The amazing and talented Lauren Wolf just opened up her very own shop called Esqueleto in Oakland. Stop by and meet the woman behind the sting rays, fangs, agates and anvils. Wolf stocks several other jewelry designers in addition to her namesake line.  The storefront will wow you, it's a stunning mix of  industrial meets her signature death valley aesthetic. I'd say it's the perfect platform to showcase her raw, nature inspired pieces.



Lauren has a special place in my heart. I have been collecting her pieces over the last 8 years.  Most importantly she designed my wedding ring in collaboration with my husband. I was also treated to earrings and a stingray cuff after the birth of my children.  A seriously rad push present.

Stop by the Temescal area in Oakland and check out the beautiful space she has created. Be sure to check out the art up by Patrick Dunaway. Another east bay gem!

xx,

Deirdre

No comments: