Thursday, September 1, 2011

Dapper Dapper

Time has been moving super fast. Weddings, fall shipments, many restless nights. A couple of decisions have been made. I need a bigger workspace, I can't make our 400 sq foot warehouse space work anymore.  Especially not with the bulk that comes with fall merchandise. 200 long sweatshirts are like 10 men standing in my way. I probably don't need to say it, but I don't like men standing in my way. I like when I make a definite irreversible decision like this, because I have no choice but to make it work.

We've been having some fun around here to. An awesome discovery was recently made while getting ready for my sister's wedding. Julian adores being in a tux! It really could have gone either way. Is this the parallel universe of tutus? I have to say he looks quite dapper in them as well. He was so damn charming in this thing. Oy vey.

xx,

Deirdre



1 comment:

trace said...

so cute!!!! i can't stand it.