Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lovies

Over the past month, we've been working day and night getting our Spring line out the door and Fall 2011 developed. Expect some site updates early in March and some sneak previews of Fall. No matter how early we start developing, there is always a mad dash to the finish and some unexpected curve ball. One tiny example, our sample sewer who never leaves the house, decides not to pick up her phone on the day we need to retrieve the samples!

During one of our crazy work sessions,  my husband sensed my high stress levels. He texted me this photo of my son Julian and his friend Paisley. There is nothing like a little pair of pony tails to remind you nothing is that big of a deal. Minutes later we were on our way to get those samples!!



 xx,

Deirdre
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah so true huh? my sister-in-law just had a baby and named her paisley too. xo

Anonymous said...

amazing pic - love love love! xxx