Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Little Tigers

Dear Readers,
I still have high aspirations for this blog, and yet I am not even close to delivering. First step towards my potential awesomeness, I cannot and will not leave my blog posts to be conducted in the evening. I'm just too busy racing around after this little tiger.
This weekend I do vow to take in some new sights to deliver to you. Business and pleasure. I'm going to LA solo to conduct some fabric business (crack some heads) and visit one of my loveliest and dearest friends. She always finds the best abodes and I'm told her new spot will not disappoint. Just a few blocks from the beach, I've been promised a beach cruiser, live bluegrass and a projection screen! This tiger tamer could not be happier about all that. Let's hope I pause to take pictures.

Soon,

Deirdre

No comments: