Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Counterparts

It's one of my resolutions to start posting more blogs to make this section of the site snazzier and more informative about what we do. To record more of my life. Some weeks we are at our factories nearly every day developing our lines with nary a photograph snapped.

Pictured below are two ladies who oversee the making of many of our garments. They own the factory and are much like us. Great friends who get to spend their days working, laughing (and the ultimate friendship tester) problem solving together.


They were shy about getting picture taken (sounds familiar) and approved this one.

Other resolutions were to begin "jogging". When you design clothing you become more and more aware of when you start jumping sizes. I started before the New Year so I could be more in routine when 2010 hit. Somehow this winter break seemed incredibly long and busy, with more bites of cake and games of Wii than I ever thought possible.

So I raise my fist (not glass - no alcohol either)to a beautiful 2010 and embarking on new things. I leave you with my son Julian, pictured here trying Dance Dance Revolution for the very first time.


xx,

deirdre

No comments: